As you can see Terry is having to "help" the railing people install our railing. You see when they took them down to take to there location to paint they also added that they would reinstall them. The cost was as much to paint as it was to take down but I wanted them to take them down so they would not ruin our new radiant heat new poured stamped porch.
When they finally came to install them Terry asked them to install them better than they were originally done because of security and stability. They called there boss and he told them not to install them if that was what we wanted. Terry said fine I will do it than because your way will make the railing come lose again and someone will fall off. So it was decided that they would install ONLY the bottom and Terry would install the tops. After watching Terry install the tops they than told him "that is an easier way to install them and I can see why you wanted them this way." Terry was able to keep up with them and could of passed them by if they would of worked any slower. As you can see the one guy that also came along to help only watched the WHOLE time. Not sure why he was there only to get hours I guess. Anyway, the railing is finally up before the trick or treat kids come and will not fall off the porch.



No comments:
Post a Comment