Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Soccer has Ended for the 2008 Season



Clay has finished his first season coaching the soccer team. Today it was bitter cold. When the teams got to the field we were told the games were cancelled due to the snow coming down and winds. But you know kids they were eager to play. With the wind blowing and kids running around both coaches decided to just let the kids play since TODAY WAS TROPHY DAY!!! Last game they all get trophies and they were SO EXCITED. Parents and grand parents froze but we cheered the kids on. Finally the game was over and they were awarded the trophies and a season well done. CONGRATS to all you. Grandma and Grandpa love our little guys so much. They give it there all.

3 comments:

BSW said...

It seemed like Clay did an awesome job coaching! I am sure the boys love it too! I feel bad we never went to any of the games we will have to go next year for sure.

Grand Pooba said...

How cute! I love watching little kids play "bumble bee" soccer! What a good grandma you are to watch in the freezing cold snow!

Silkman's said...

I am so sad it is over. I love going and watching them every Saturday. I can't wait for spring!!
Thanks for coming to the games they love having everyone come and watch them.