Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little Fizzle

Here she is all 4 lbs and full of energy. Meet Fizzle our new addition to the family. She arrived her on June 19th at 10:32 am courtesy of Frontier Airlines. Can you imagine flying by yourself at 8 weeks of age. She is one brave pup and very full of herself.




Her brother Gizzy is not a fan as of yet. And Fizzle is determined to get on his good side. She tries to sleep next to him but he will have nothing to do with that and just grawls at her.


I have ordered the princess her own bed but it has not arrived so I am using one of the pillows from our precious Kate that passed away 3 weeks ago. Fizzle loves this pillow so I will use it in her new bed when it arrives. Just so you all know yes even Gizzy got a new bed. I could not leave her out of this. I do not want him to think he is not loved as an equal.


Monday I worked with Fizzle for just an hour to master our dog door. She is very smart and figured this out right away. Now I have created a monster and she is in and out all the time. If we could just master potty training now. She pees in the house than runs outside because she gets scolded for peeing in the house. At least she does pooh outside on the porch.
She is sleeping through the night finally so I am now feeling a little more rested.

1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

I love little Fizzle! She was so funny last night running around on the porch and trying to jump on Giz. You've got quite the pair, glad she is sleeping! And I can't believe she has already mastered the stairs too! What a smarty pants!