
As I got home from Disneyland
with my grand kids. I arrived to open the gift from YES MY MAMARAZZI pal Terri. It was so fun to see what I was receiving. ToMY SURPRISE 
was this gorgeous embroidered "C" bag tied with a bow. She even had my favorite color embroidered on. HOW DID SHE KNOW????? 
Inside the bag was the cute poke a dotted bag filled with delightful gifts she had so carefully thought about and tied with ribbon. Sorry I got so excited to see inside I cut the ribbon off before I shot the photo. Are to as excited as I was to see what is inside?

was this gorgeous embroidered "C" bag tied with a bow. She even had my favorite color embroidered on. HOW DID SHE KNOW????? 
Inside the bag was the cute poke a dotted bag filled with delightful gifts she had so carefully thought about and tied with ribbon. Sorry I got so excited to see inside I cut the ribbon off before I shot the photo. Are to as excited as I was to see what is inside?

Being a Alumni to Girl Scouts I loved she sent me MY FAVORITE COOKIE. Thin mints!!! Again HOW DID YOU DO THIS????? Just perfect for the getting home.
I began to dig deeper to find OH MY GOSH another embroidery of a "C" on my thermal cup. This was tucked inside the insulated part able to look out she tied this with a PINK bow (MY FAVORITE). Love this now my hubster will not take my cup anymore when I enjoy my coffee.
Next was a photo album tied with a PINK bow to put my Disneyland photos in of our trip. Great idea and yes again " HOW DID SHE KNOW"?
As I dug a little deeper I found these fuzzy Chip Chatter letter sets and yes a PINK bow wrapped neatly around the pack. These will be perfect to scrapbook my albums with. Especially because I hate doing letters they take sooooooooooo long to cut out.
I love good wine and now I have the adorable heart cork stopper to put in my opened wine bottles. It is so adorable I will be using it tonight to cork my wine.
At the bottom of the bag was a key chain. Love this because I do not have a cute one and now I will have one and NOT loose my keys in my huge handbag any more.
OH wait there is another thing. A card that has just where to order Simply Beautiful handmade accessories. If you want to own some of what was given to me log onto sewgracious.com or visit her site at sew-gracious.blogspot.com and she will assist you.
NOW FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING TO SEE. TAHDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!




15 comments:
Umm..okay I just have to say I think you got one of the best swap boxes ever. I have looked at every single one on the linky list and yours is so darn cute I think I want to change my name and come borrow your goodies. LOL
That would be okay..right?
Coming home from Disney is always a bummer, but what a great way to be welcomed home! Love the cute bag and coffee thermos!
Great package!
Awesome gifts. That C bag is fabulous, I believe I could make good use of one just like it. =)
This was so much fun!
Love the C bag but of course I love anything monogrammed! Great goodies!
Disney Land and a wonderful swap partner, doesn't get any better than that!
I love the bag with initials, too cute :) YOu really hauled in some wonderful things. Thanks for visiting me today :)
Oh, you received some wonderful gifts! Thank you for visiting my blog--this was a lot of fun!
Oh, I'm SO glad you love everything! I had so much fun shopping for all of your stuff!
Be sure to blog some pics from your trip.. I can't wait to see! :)
Great goodies! I love the monogrammed bag.
And I looked at what you sent her too. Man, you outdid yourself! I want you for a swap partner next time. Ha, ha! :)
aaawww maaann... thin mints, the rest is great but the thin mints... mmmmm great swap.
Thanks for stopping by! I Love the "C" bag!
Wonderful stuff, I really love that monogrammed bag! Thanks for coming by to check mine out!
Such a fun gift, I mean giftzzzz!
Sorry I stole some of those girl scout cookies when you weren't looking on Sunday. You can't just leave something like that in front of me and expect them not to get eaten!
Thanks Mamma Silkman!
how fun to come home from a trip t such a fab package!
I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.
My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!
Post a Comment