I know what you were thinking when you saw Is Spring here Yet?You know with warm weather approaching we should be seeing some buds coming on. Well if you live on the mountain side you plants are so confused as to what they are to do. When I went outside today to get the morning paper I saw this poor little plant in the snow. Yes the blooms were on and they looked so darm cold. The poor little flowering blooms were just trying to stay warm. They are trying so hard to show me that Spring is just around the corner.
I wanted to go into the snow and cover the poor thing up. As I approached the snow I quickly turned away saying to myself. "Self are you serious this is just another one of your ideas to blog about." Yes this is true now that I am blogging you seem to come up with some really weird ideas. Seriously though is it EVER GOING TO TURN WARM???


No comments:
Post a Comment