I was working in my office when one of my grandsons came in and handed me these beautiful flowers. He said "grandma happy valentines day and thanks for all you do for us." They are so precious.
You are a wonderful Grandma! Since our kids only get one official Grandma I am truly grateful it will be you! I feel that Grandmas are soooooooooo special!I adore my Grandmas and have preciuos memories with them!
I have been married to a wonderful man for 31 years. We have 3 grandchildren that are the loves of our life. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful sons all that have married beautiful women.
I have been in Real Estate for 18 years and my husband is a veterinarian in his private practice for 15 years.
1 comment:
You are a wonderful Grandma! Since our kids only get one official Grandma I am truly grateful it will be you! I feel that Grandmas are soooooooooo special!I adore my Grandmas and have preciuos memories with them!
Post a Comment