
As you can see it was pizza making as I watched my adorable grand kids yesterday. I remember as a little girl making these pizza's out of biscuit dough and smearing sauce on the top and putting on the TOPPINGS!!!!!!!!!! Oh what memories this was. Ava does not like to have messes on her hands so as you can see she was a little bent out of shape. As far as the boys go well they were making each one PERFECT.

Oh Jaxson just could not wait any longer as he told me "grandma this sauce is so good with a little cheese on it."

The final results were Oh so good. Colin kept saying "I can eat 10 of these they are soooooo good." The memories they give me are priceless.
As Colin went to bed all he said was "grandma can you make sure and tell Mom how to make these pizzas because I can eat 10 they were soooooo good." I told him his Dad knew how to make them because we made them when he was a little boy. Than Colin said "you need to make sure because I want to make them again." How adorable these words are to me. Simple things in life are all that matter. We should all learn from our kids and grandkids as to what is important.



No comments:
Post a Comment