I know it has been awhile since my last post actually its been since Nov. I'm bad I know.
Well I started once again another diet you know the one that everyone is on HCG. I love this diet but you have to wonder why it has to be so hard.
As I began to prepare my weekly food on Sunday I decided to cook my Broccoli when all of a sudden the pot exploded. I tell you what the hell! I just wanted to cook some Broccoli.
Now I tell you eating glass might help but the pain of it all.



2 comments:
You mean eating glass isn't part of the diet?
Sshhh, don't tell Alex that!
He is going to start the diet this week and he'd be heartbroken to find out glass is out of the question!
Oh and welcome to Facebook Mama Silkman!
This is so funny! Keep it up on the diet you and Brandon are doing such a great job!
Post a Comment