Saturday, November 1, 2008

A JOB WELL DONE

This is the finished picture taken at dusk. The only thing we have to get done are the caps on the columns on our porch. It has taken almost 2 months to reach this point. I will be looking forward to drinking my coffee and watching others plow there homes as I stay inside and marvel the new look. We are so lucky to have my mother help with this project because I could not of done this myself. Putting colors together was more than I was able to do and she did this with ease. Thanks mom for your help Terry and I are grateful for this. We LOVE our new look to the house.
This picture is in the day showing the detail on the upper part of the driveway. It was cloudy this day so the color is showing a little different than the other photo that was taken at night. The detail is so amazing to me and to watch them do this was more than I could of imagined.

Here you can see the detail that Ron did to the driveway. I was so very impressed with his work. Ron, Kevin and Pedro would be on there hands and knees daily detailing each individual stone making groves and indentations so that my driveway would look like a stamp but actual stone.






We changed out our stairs which were orginally rounded to square. It went better with the house and Ron wanted to add another step to make it easier to walk up and down. You can get a better idea of the railing and the steps that were done.

1 comment:

Grand Pooba said...

WOW! That looks great! I bet it is so nice to have a driveway and railing again.