Our neighborhood is gated so we have families that run there high end golf carts up and down the streets to make sure it is safe and they hand out hot chocolate to parents. Of course you would take your kids to our neighborhood they also get king sized candy bars. What a life!!!!
Colin and Jaxon had enough walking since our neighborhood is very hilly so they all came back. They decided to start handing out the candy to the kids. They LOVE doing this every year. Even as heavy as the HUGE calderon was Jaxon insisted on holding it so the kids could take candy. Ava would watch from behind and tell them "no,no." She did not like them taking candy out of the calderon because she knew that was candy in there. She figured this out right away. I miss taking out the kids at Halloween. It was a great time to spend with our boys. This was the first year Terry was NOT on call and could be home to see kids come and watch our little grand kids participate. I love to see family together. This is what I live for. We love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our cute Ava and her brothers Jaxon and Colin came up to trick or treat last night. Ava was a fairy. Rachael made her beautiful skirt and Ava loved wearing it. Of course the candy was her best treat. Clay said that when they asked if she was ready to go back to grandmas she said "NO" she loved going door to door getting candy. It was pretty warm but started to rain but this did not stop the kids. Boy I wish I was this age again to have NO WORRIES and just have fun. You are so cute AVA and we love you to pieces.



1 comment:
You're right I do need to come to your house for Halloween next year! It sounds like real Halloween in your neck of the woods!
Post a Comment