It was a dream come true for the new family. Maria Louisa loves her new home and 2 older brothers. Her new room is beautifuly painted in her favorite color PINK. Her new mom and dad have said she is like "she has always been a part of our family." I am so grateful for this family and better yet they would like us to be able to keep in touch with her. I will cherish the times I will be able to see her. We love you Maria Louisa and will always be a part of your new family.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Adorable Maria Louisa
This beautiful little child Maria Louisa and her new mother sit together admiring her new clothes that I had purchased for her. My dear sister LeeAnn helped place her with this sweet family after the family she was in decided it was to hard on them and there children
to keep her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She is soooo cute! I am so glad she is doing well and happy! What I sweet girl!
That is so great that you and your sister were able to give her a happy home. She deserves it!
So Sweet! She is so adorable. I am so glad she has a new family that adores her.
Post a Comment